Tuesday, January 5, 2010

She's baaaack!

Hello blogland. I am back. Although I was never really "there" much anyway and only have a readership of two. However, I need to write this down somewhere so I won't forget it.

I will be at goal weight by my brother's wedding on March 13th, which is also the week of my 26th birthday. I will be at goal weight. I will be at goal weight. After the holidays I weighed in at 146.8 which is an all-time high since I began this journey. My lowest weigh in ever was at 141.2 only 6 pounds away from goal. So here I am, I have 11.8 lbs to lose in two months. That's in about nine weeks. I know it is ambitious but I think this is what I need to kick me into gear and get going. I am pretty good at maintaining, but just have trouble getting back into that place of losing being a top priority. This time I will do it. Anders is trying to lose weight too and we are supporting eachother. I am also giving myself prizes. First, I am going to buy some new athletic shoes with my next paycheck. When I reach 142, my 15 lb weightloss goal (which I have been at before) I get to dye my hair and here's the doozy. I am not allowing myself to buy a single piece of clothing until I hit my goal weight (except for my bridesmaid dress and a muchly needed new bra).

That's a 1.3 lb loss per week. I can and will do this.


I just got internet at home and my tracking has been stellar.

1 comment:

nic said...

HELLLLLL YEAH SISTER. Just let us two readers know what we can do to help. ;o)