Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In the red.

Drat, I'm in the red by 1.5 points. I need to remember that this is the very best I have done in months and for going to an Indian Buffet on day one, that's pretty good. It was the vegan toffee chocolate that pushed me over the edge. I don't really regret that. That was delicious. I do regret the three tater tots, the granola bar eaten for the sake of boredom instead of hunger, that second piece of bread at my parent's birthday dinner, the pint of beer when a bottle would have been fine, the two life savers, the serving of pretzels, the one piece of sushi, the half and half the one day I decided to put it in my coffee. Those are the things I regret. Those foods that I didn't really care about, that I could have taken or left added up to be: 11.5 points, which is two servings of ice cream, 6 glasses of wine, two small pieces of pizza. Foods I feel deprived of, foods that I love because I ate things that I felt mediocre about. I have to remember that for every single thing I eat - those are less points I have to put to something I really, really love. Then again, I could have just refrained from eating any of those things and then I'd come in way under my points, a feat I have never, ever accomplished. I like to walk the line baby.

Here's to a perfectly on point week next week. It is activity packed. Tomorrow I will do strength training followed by either cardio or pilates, Thursday I will do Drums Alive (it was cancelled last week), Saturday I have plans to go Cross Country Skiing, Sunday plans to do the elliptical and weights at the Y, Monday I have improv class which is fairly physical and Tuesday is yoga.

I am so glad that my legs work again. It's a good feeling.

No comments: