Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Gahhhh!

I gained a pound! Now up to 145.4. I feel really disappointed and defeated and maybe I wasn't perfect this week, maybe I tracked things at points lower than I should have, maybe I should have tried to exercise more, but man, I feel really disappointed. I came in this week breaking even points wise and even though I only exercised twice this week, the intensity was higher than usual. I thought it would be enough but I guess not.

It's been a long, long time since I've been this upset over a gain. I guess in its own way that's a good thing. I haven't wanted it this bad in a long time.

I will be 135 by March 13th, I will, I will, I will.

I came home, upset and tired. I found myself ready to overeat even though I wasn't that hungry, ready to have a full serving of yogurt when I really wanted half and in my mind was that little voice "Who cares? It's just some yogurt! I am going to eat this because I want it, it's only one point more and I WANT IT!" Then I realized that I didn't really want it and put half my yogurt back in the tub, put all the food away and am now in my room. I am proud of myself for stopping and disengaging from a pattern that I know all too well. Here's to a better week next week.

No comments: