Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gainsies




I gained. I am now at 148.4 lbs. Was I good last week? No. However I was expecting to be even more or less, but man, this is too much. I promised myself I would never be at 150 lbs again and I am getting very close to that threshhold. I am going to say that:

1.I had my period
2.I ate right before weigh in
3.I wore jeans instead of exercise pants

However, this is a good reinforcer that I have to really work at this if I want any progress to happen. Normally I overeat on Wednesday night because I have an abundance of points and am either feeling elated or disappointed after weigh-in which either way gives me an excuse to eat. I also put off eating until after my meeting and am starving so I ate before my meeting yesterday and it worked. Day one and I am in my desirable points range for the day. I figure anytime I go under 26 points in a day, I am doing well, spreading my 35 points over 7 days.

Tonight I am going to go to a class called Drums Alive where I pretend exercise balls are drums and play them. I'm really excited for the silliness that will ensue.

2 comments:

nic said...

I think eating before the meeting is/was smart.

It's just one week. Next week is going to be awesome. Just "WWatch."

Nadooo said...

It definitely sounds like the odds were stacked against you, but yeah it is hard to get back into the swing of things.

How did you like drums alive?!