Sunday, January 31, 2010

My bad.

Sometimes I think I have this weightwatcher's thing down and then I realize that I don't.

I eat things that I think will be relatively low-fat, low cal and then SURPRISE it's high in points.

Yesterday I had a turkey wrap with avocado, cheese, and veggies. I thought it would be healthy and good. I thought at the most it would top out at 10 points. It turned out to be 13 points. That's the same as a hamburger. I have 3 points left for the week and I don't allow myself to use my activity points. However, the thing that is different this time around is that even though I over-indulge during the weekend I can stop at 21. I don't think I was even able to do this my first time around with Weight Watcher's. I've basically stopped eating after 8 pm and it is making a huge difference. Oh, and although I missed weigh in at weight watchers, I weighed myself at the Midtown locker room and I have lost 2 lbs! It said I was now at 143.5. I am going to start the 30 day shred today and I ordered a heart-rate monitor. This is going to be a fit February.

No comments: