Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The anticipation...

I have no idea about what to expect for tomorrow. I hope I lose at least a pound, but I went totally overboard on Sunday night and was in the red by 2.5 points, but then I went to Zumba and got back in the good way.

I only worked out twice the entire week, Saturday I went cross country skiing, which was a great workout but as I mentioned before my whole body was so, so sore, and then today I did Zumba and stretched. I will say that when I overate on Sunday, it was still much better than I usually did and opted for three squares of chocolate and one bite of homemade carrot cake and said no to various large and wonderful desserts. I also only had two glasses of wine at the house and then only drank water when we hit the bar. This is good.

No comments: