Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wahhh.

Well, first of all, with this whole weight loss thing, I think I've really needed a kick in the pants. I just haven't had a real motivator to lose anymore because I feel pretty okay with where I am at. And then I saw...the picture.

This one.



Eeeps. Let's just ignore the fact that you can totally see my bra through this shirt. My midsection is growing again and it's just enough to make me think, yikes, time to do some work. Don't get me wrong. Excited about my progress and all. But my work is not done.

Plus I just got a call from KFAI and this radio piece that I worked on all week...well...it's not working and some of the files might be missing? Which is totally believable because I don't really understand how to save these things because ProTools is kind of a confusing program? I have invested so, so much time into this little five minute piece and have told everyone to listen and now it's not working and I really loved it and I just hope it works or else I will be sad.

I know I should write about how great it was to be in DC and NYC and all that, but I feel like I am being punched in the face by my Minnesota life as revenge for my absence. I get in these phases where I get into tizzies when I shouldn't and right now I am.

No comments: