Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thursday.

I looked at my tracking so far this week and did pretty well except for Tuesday. Woeful Tuesday. As soon as I have a couple of beers I just fall off the WW wagon and go crazy. If I am very good for the rest of the week though, I won't go over my points. That's kind of a bummer, but it's certainly much better than I have done last week, or the week before that, or the week before that. I just need to stay on track through the weekend. I think one thing that's been so challenging about this is that I don't have internet at home, so when the weekend comes, I don't track until Monday and it is really easy to lose control. So, here it is, I am going to promise myself that Saturday and Sunday I am going to go out of my way to find internet and track. Scout's honor.

I finally gave Anders the quilt! He loved it and I found myself getting all emotional when I gave it to him because I had invested so much time and energy into it. I feel really great about it. Here are some photos.








That's all for now. Tomorrow our office is having brunch at Longfellow Grill for a coworker's birthday and I am a little nervous about finding something that I can feel good about. We shall see.

3 comments:

nic said...

That's a GREAT quilt! Nice work!

Would it be helpful if I stole some paper trackers from the meeting for you? That might keep you on track for teh weekend.

Do you have a WI day? If you have a hard time on the weekends, maybe consider making your WI day a Saturday or Sunday or Monday. Then you have to stay accountable.

Jambam said...

I would LOVE if you stole some paper trackers! That would be incredibly helpful. I do have a Monday weigh in day, but am thinking about switching to Sunday.

Nice running into you and your purple glamorama jacket last night!

Nadooo said...

Wow, that quilt is amazing! It looks like you put a lot of work into it and I love the fabrics you picked out!