Monday, February 23, 2009

Slow slow slow slow slow dancing.

I have today off, which is a welcome relief from what has been a very stressful couple of weeks. I had my forum Saturday, it went well, 100 people came and things ran fairly smoothly, so I'm glad that's over. I also turned in my application to the leadership institute. My desire to get in grew incrementally as I was writing my application. I would really like to go, but I'm nervous I won't get in because another staff from our office went a couple years ago, and I will also require an almost full-ride scholarship. Here's hopin'.

So I was thinking about all this weight loss stuff, and I realized that the pint where it just started to feel too hard was when my points allowance went from 22 points to 21 points. I know it's just one little point but I was shocked by how difficult the transition was. So I'm upping it to 22 and seeing if I can stay on track. I am going to a nordic walking clinic at the Y with my meltdown team, which will be fun, if not hilarious.

No comments: