Thursday, July 30, 2009

Meetings.

I've decided to start doing meetings because doing it alone isn't working anymore. I went last night and I felt like I needed to be there. It was great. I weighed in at 145.6 lbs and my goal weight is set at 135 lbs. My goal is to lose .5 lbs a week because it's manageable. That way I should be at goal by January 1st. I think part of my difficulty is that I've been unrealistic about my weight loss goals and just expecting it to magically happen.

I'm proud of my progress and feel like I can commit to this. I have been working really hard at my weight lifting routine and it feels great plus I got a compliment on my tricep last weekend! Never have I ever had a compliment on any muscle. It made me feel like a stone-cold fox.

1 comment:

nic said...

because you ARE a stone cold fox.