Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Moving Weight.

Good news! Although I did not stay on track last week, it was very active with all of my activities, which must have compensated for something because in the last two weeks I lost 2.5 lbs. I am now at 145 lbs. and only 10 lbs away from goal weight. Hurrah!

One of the reasons my weigh ins are so inconsistent is because I've only been using the scale at the Uptown Y but I switch off between Uptown and Midtown frequently. My scale at home is totally crappy and will change up to 1.5 lbs within 5 minutes. How do you all weigh in?

It's been a pretty active week so far, canoing Monday, yoga Tuesday, gym today. I had some personal training sessions and developed a weight routine that I really enjoy and have actually been looking forward to all day. I went so long without feeling the pleasure of really making my body work. It's so good to be active again.

Oh, and here's a link to a recipe website that I really like and is very pretty to look at.

I think one of my goals for the weekend will be to try and make this blog a little more attractive and even develop a mission about what I need it to accomplish for me. So far it's just been a hodge podge of thoughts without any truly significant aims. I think this could be an excellent tool if I just identified how I want to use it.

1 comment:

Nadooo said...

I weigh in at home every Friday morning, first thing when I get up, for the sake of consistency.

I just bought a cheap digital scale when I first started WW.