Monday, February 8, 2010

Bad Day

Hi Everyone, I did lose this week so yay for that.

However today is a bad day. It is my boyfriend's birthday. I am mad at him (justifiably so). I also lost my cell phone and have been fairly broke for the last week. I just want to eat chocolate and cry. It is a bad day.

My boss gave me half of her candy bar without me asking. I took two small bites, threw it in the garbage, and then dumped soy sauce on it.

This is my small victory of the day.

I am going to do the shred after work to burn off some frustration and then improv, hopefully followed by a cheap glass of wine.

1 comment:

nic said...

Good morning. It's a new day today. I really hope improv helped turn it around.

If today sucks just as much, I have lots of wine (and it's free! well... to you) and you could come over.