Sunday, March 29, 2009

...

Oh dear.

I fell off the meltdown wagon. I had my final weigh out. I lost .6 lbs, which is basically a poop and it turns out I gained fat and I lost muscle. I was really hoping for better results because although I didn't necessarily eat well, I started biking, was walking more. Granted these were in small intervals, but I was hoping it would be a small improvement, but not a loss. I've been gaining a pound a month, more or less, since November and I say "Oh it's just a pound" but that's how I got to be where I was before and I don't want to be there again.

Sneaky feelings

I attribute my success last summer to exercising A LOT and I loved it and without that it's so hard to stay motivated, especially because I don't have the room for AP's. Blah blah blah. But I signed up for swimming lessons and I'm biking 15 minutes a day now which is a big improvement from 0.

So, I am going to try and make a food plan.

For tomorrow it will be:

Yogurt, cereal, fruit - 3 points or Egg white, english muffin, beans - 3
Apple for a morning snack - 1
Lunch - Turkey Sandwich with fat free mayo, sprouts, tomato and spinach - 4
String Cheese - 1
Yogurt - 1
Split Pea Soup with feta, English Muffin - 8 OR a Vegetarian Burrito which is
1 Beer - 3
Kashi Granola Bar: 2

Grand total: 23

Okay, that's my map to navigate through the day with a delicious bottle of beer included.

Here goes.

No comments: